His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI received His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 11:09 PM
    His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI received His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius
    Zakka I Iwas along with other dignitaries in Lebanon. Pope Benedict XVI
    is was on 3 a days Apostolic visit to Lebanon . Both Holy Fathers is
    discussed ecumenical matters and the situation in Syria.

    For more news updates of SOCM, Please visit our FaceBook page