FW: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: Kerala Vasthu vs Christian

  • Baiju.P.Chacko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 12:11 AM
      Thanks to Kasheesho Bennet Kuriakose

      I hope our leaders will take initiative to make awareness in our peoples. The Vasthu peoples are really misguiding our peoples and loosing huge money. Being an Engineer I got confused after a talk with a Vasthu man, So what will be the non technical peoples !!!!!

      Dear Moderator

      Please take initiative to circulate such types of very important
      matters discussions thru this forum.

      Regards,

      Baiju.P.Chacko
      Dubai - U.A.E