Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1419 , Sep 19, 2012
      "Mortal men, as you look upon the universe, see in it your own nature. What you see on earth in the heavens, what you behold in the sun and contemplate in the sea, apply this to yourselves and to your own nature. In the sun we have a symbol of the rise and setting of our nature. There is one path for all; there is one cycle for all in life's journey. By birth we rise, and then we are drawn back again into our connatural place. And when we come to life's setting, our light too goes below the earth with the sense faculty which perceives light. What is of earth is completely resolved into its element, and so that cycle continues on and on in the same way."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name." Psalm 91:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1419 of 1419 , Jun 29

        "When the devil finds someone preoccupied needlessly with bodily things, he first deprives him of the hard-won fruits of spiritual knowledge, and then cuts off his hope in God."

           St. Kosmas Aitolos.

        "Comfort, yes, comfort My people!" Says your God.  Isaiah 40:1

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith