Edathara Babychan Passed away

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2012
      Mr.E.T.Uthup (Babychan) Edathra, Nalunnakkal breathed last on Sunday evening this week. He was leading a retired after serving the KSRTC. He is survived by his wife Ponnamma and two sons, Sunil (Canada), Jain ( Teacher at MEA Engineering College, Perumthalmanna). Sneha is the only daughter in law. He is the brother of V.Rev.Corepiscopos Mathews Edathra (Augusta, GA) and the nephew of Dr. EC Abraham (Arkansas). He was also serving as one of the members of the Mag. Committee, St.Adai's Church, Nalunnakkal. He also served as the Trustee of our Church for a term.

      We are waiting for the arrival of relatives from abroad and tentatively the funeral is planned at 2.00 p.m. on Saturday 22nd 2012.
      May the soul rest in peace.

      Dr.Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
      Cheeranchira, Changanaserry,
      Kerala, Pin: 686 106  India