He was crucified in weaknes

  • Shibu Luke Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2012
      He was crucified in weakness

      2 Cor. 13:4: For though He was crucified in weakness, yet He lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by the power of God toward you.

      Lord Jesus, grant us fellowship with you in our weakness; let us be identified with you on the cross, Gal. 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me…” Thus, Lord, let us live by the power of God, kept from sin. Let us give thanks when we seem helpless, remembering that you were crucified in weakness. May we live by the power of God, Lord, and be faithful in trials and in fulfilling our duties. May our weakness bind us to you; being bound to you is our strength, Lord. Amen.

      Christ became weak on the cross for our sake, so we may be joined to Him on the cross, and live by the power of God, Gal. 2:20.

      Matt. 5:3: Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Our poverty binds us to the riches of Christ who became poor for our sake, 2 Cor.8: 9.

      Thanking God for our weakness that binds us to Christ and keeps s from all evil,

      Bro.Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D.C