Theeram Residential Centre

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 107 KB
    Dearly Beloved in Christ,

    I am happy to inform you that the Residential & Day care centre of
    our Theeram at Thrikkothamangalam will be opened on 13th October, 2012.

    The ground floor is almost completed and the rest of the finishing works are being steadily progressing.

    Please see the attached picture.

    We are happy that we were able to do this like 'a crazy man building a ship on a dry land'. God was with us and we managed to do a work worth Rs.70 lakhs.

    Lovingly, Moolelachen

    Dr.Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Cheeranchira, Changanaserry, Kerala, Pin: 686 106 India
    Tel. +91 481 272 4353
    Cell: +91 944 620 3002 Director: Theeram, India Center for Social Change http://www.icsctheeram.orgDirector, Mor Adai Study Centre http://www.moradaistudycenter.org