Saint George congregation Kuala Lumpur

  • Thomas Mann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      Dear All in Christ,

      We the Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church have a congregation in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia under the blessed name of Saint George running for more than a year under the guidance of Singapore Saint Mary's Church.

      Having diversity in work timing\places there are still a lots of peoples who are not aware of this gathering. Having said that, may I take this opportunity to request all this forum members to let your friends and relatives know about this congregation and encourage them to join us. They may contact the Vicar Fr. Robin Baby at +65 81891415 for the details.

      In HIS Love,
      Thomas Mann KL,
      ID 972