“…unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord…”

  • Shibu Luke Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2012
      unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord

      Ps. 23:17, KJV: I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. [I had fainted� = I would have lost heart, NKJV = What, what would have become of me,� Amplified Bible]

      God is pleased if we believe Him for the impossible according to His promise, Rom. 4:19-22 .

      Great grace is upon us if we believe when hope seems gone, Rom. 4:18.

      How are you? a friend asked me today. I said: Today is the best day of my life. When I said this, I was being thankful in my heart for some trials I have today!!! My friend said: There is truth in what you say.” He knew nothing about my trials. Goodness of the Lord!!!

      Lord, I wait for your goodness, and give thanks in faith. Let me see my future as you see it, O God of mercy. Let me count today as the best day of my life especially because of my trials; and so all future, Ps. 23:6: goodness and mercy all the days of my life.” Lord, I believe that I shall see your goodness here and now among your chosen people the living.� Let me not faint - lose heart- but give thanks. What would become of me if I don’t believe? Lord, help me. Amen

      Quote: If anyone would tell you the shortest, surest way to all happiness, and all perfection, he must tell you to make a rule to yourself, to thank and praise God for every thing that happens to you.” William Law, eighteenth century English pastor, A Serious Call to a Devout and Holy Life.

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D.C