Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Sep 10, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      "Precious in the sight of The Lord is the death of his saints.” (Psalm 116:15)

      Jesus made it possible for all his 5 children who were in far away countries to see him before his death.

      The eternal world is real and is the eternal bliss for our souls. The body and its pleasures are mere vanity and temporary. We are all in control by the Creator, Jesus. The death of his children is the most precious time for the Lord. The end (death) is more important than the beginning (birth). The end is sweet for His saints since they are putting the spirits in the safe hands of Jesus accompanied by his angels. The departed souls of God’s children are never troubled or scared to depart because they are in peace . “Peace I leave you with you; my peace I give you. I do not give you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" - (John 14:27). Even the last wish of his saints are to be answered by the Creator by gathering their children and loved ones to see the death and to be instructed like Jacob, the Patriarch. “When Jacob had finished giving instructions to his sons, he drew his feet up in to the bed, breathed his last and was gathered to his people" - (Genesis 49:33).

      Jacob M C, aged 85, was a good man of five children. He breathed his last on his wife's lap in the loving and tearful presence of all his children, 2 daughters and 3 sons. On his death bed in Kottayam (Kerala), he wished to see all his children one last time. But that seemed a mere wishful thinking to everyone as he was in a critical condition and medically, did not have much time to live. So, time wise, it seemed impossible for the other children - one in Arizona (USA), one in New-Jersey (USA), one in Goa (INDIA), and one in Kovai (Tamil Nadu) to come on time and see him. But the God of wonder extended his life for all his children to see him one last time before he died. As soon all of them are reached at his side he happily laid his soul in the safe hands of his loving Father Jesus with prayers. A final goodbye from this world with his loving wife and children by his side. How blessed is the departure of his saints!

      Prayer: Jesus, let us live a good life to have a blessed end. May all of us have the opportunity to have our beloved ones at the time of our departure from this world. Let all deaths be peaceful. We pray for the soul of Jacob and all the bereaved members of his family. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Love

      Paulose Achen
      Toronto
      Tuesday, 11th September 2012