Spiritual Words. Feast of El-Nayrouz - Happy New Coptic Year

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      "Unless we bear with patience the afflictions that come to us unsought, God will not bless those that we embrace deliberately. For our love for God is demonstrated above all by the way we endure trials and temptations. First the soul has to surmount afflictions embraced willingly, thereby learning to spurn sensual pleasure and self-glory; and this in its turn will permit us readily to bear the afflictions that come unsought."

      St. Gregory Palamas.
      "You crown the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with abundance." Psalm 65:11