Love is Always Available

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Love is Always Available

      Please pray for us and help us.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/09/love-is-always-available.html

      At the end of year in many cultures and in the church year, we remember Mary. We also confront the end and what separates us from God.

      Fr. John Brian talked about God as Love and God as Fire. In this sermon, the last chapter of James is discussed in context.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, September 2, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.