SOCM News updates

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 5, 2012
      SOCM News updates
      For SOCM News updates in English and Malayalam, please visit
      http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet
      Click on "Like" button for the email updates.

      Latest postings
      1. Catholicose at Kattachira Global Marian Pilgrimage Center
      2. AUGUST 2012 edition of KOLO SURYOYO, a monthly periodical published by the 'Martha Mariam Youth Association', Manarcadu
      3. A new Medical Center in Kottayam under His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I and His Beatitude Aboon Mor Mor Baselios Thomas I blessings a guidance.
      4. Mor Gregorios Saliba Shamoun of Iraq will arrive today to attend the Manarcad Feast of Saint Mary.

      More and more

      We are now in Twitter also
      Follow us @
      https://twitter.com/socmnet