Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1915 , Sep 4, 2012
      "Jesus is a true Bridegroom. He does not force you to love Him. He asks: "Will you give Me your love?", and He gets what He wants when you do this. Only one thing will satisfy Him - your love. All else is too small for Him: that you believe in Him, that you obey Him, that you come to Him for forgiveness. He is not only your Physician who heals you. He is not only your Redeemer who delivers you from your bonds. He wants to be your Bridegroom, and as Bridegroom He gives you His great, His tender, His most intimate love. Now He is waiting for you to give Him your love. He who loves wants to be loved in return."

      Basilea Schlink.
      "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble." Psalm 40:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1915 of 1915 , Jul 17 5:48 PM

        "All those people for whom the heavens rejoiced because they repented on earth will never see any grief or passion in that place. While those for whom the heavens did not rejoice because they did not repent on earth, will never enjoy any joy or rest. Those who will have their joy on earth will never have any joy or rest from this time on. You have heard that ‘Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted’, and also those who did not rejoice on earth will rejoice in heaven. You have also heard, ‘Woe to you who are laughing now because you will cry and grieve.’ This is the time in which the weak become strong; and those who are not strong will say, ‘I am strong when they give their hearts to the written commandments’. As the prophets had said, ‘Many are those whose bodies weakened because of their adultery, and their hearts will become weak as well’. The Bible described them by saying, ‘He will be destroyed by the uncleanness of himself’. While those who are bravely striving and struggling were described by the saying, ‘Hurry and reconcile yourself as a friend of God and undefiled performer who performs the word of truth.’"

        St. Shenouda the Archimandrite, A Homily said in the First Hour of Tuesday of the Holy Pascha.

        "This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief."  1 Timothy 1:15

        The Bible reading for the 11th of Abib, July 18, is:
        4 And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. 8 Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. 9 But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God. 10 And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven. 11 Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. 12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say. (Luke 12:4-12)
        Martyrdom of Sts. John and Simon, his cousin.
        Departure of St. Isaiah, the hermit.

        The Bible reading for the 12th of Abib, July 19, is: Luke 11:53-12:12
        Commemoration of Archangel Michael.
        Martyrdom of St. Abba Hour El-Siriakousy.

        Prayer Requests:

        Jessenia W - Bipolar depression.
        Urgent: Amal - Cancer.
        Urgent: Magda - Cancer.