A few links

  • Mathew B
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 18, 2003
      *~* Pictues from the Grand Reception given to the new
      Metropolitans of the Malankara Jacobite Syrian
      Orthodox Church at Kottayam:
      http://www.salvation.focusindia.com/welcome.htm

      *~* The intentional creation of the 'See of St.
      Thomas' by the IOC (Which eventually split the
      malankara church into two) from their own kalpanas:
      http://www.salvation.focusindia.com

      Mathew B
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004