Alas!At last shifting the Patriarcate.

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2012
      Mr. George Kurian, your suggestion is worthwhile to ponder and act with a vision. If our top echelons can't make a long standing decision let them mull about two Aramanas(HQs)like Pope had the HQs in Avion in France and Rome in Italy.. for us one in Kerala- India, our Partiaracte centre (August to February) and another is in any free countries where our flocks are, but no way the Islamic major.

      Love
      Paulose Achen
    • George Kurian
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2012
        Paulose Achen

        Malankara is the safest location for Antiochean Head office. Flow of believers from all corners of malankara will rise if shifted to malankara.

        George Kurian
        ID:4857