Ettu Nombu Perunnal.

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012
      Ettu Nombu Perunnal

      “I’m the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “ May it be to me as you have said.”(Luke 1:38)

      We observe 8 Days lent(September 1 to 8) in lieu with the birth of S Mary , the Mother our Lord and God- Jesus for repentance and submission to the will of God to flow the spring of life. Let all our homes and children be blessed and live in the spirit of Jesus

      Love
      In Jesus Paulose Achen
      Jerusalem Mortho Mariam Syriac Orthodox church
      72, Birchmount Rd Scarborough M1N3J6 Toronto Canada
      vvpaulose@... 001-416-505-0107