Patriarchate may shift from Syria to Lebanon.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2012
      As per the unconfirmed report, the scheduled Holy Synod at St. Jacob monastery in Atchaneh, Lebanon will be an Universal Synod of Holy Syriac Orthodox Church. Holy Synod is scheduled to Starts from September 10th, 2012. Many important decisions will be taken at the Holy Synod including the shifting of Patriarchate from Syria to Lebanon. It was in 1978 the Patriarchate was last shifted from Lebanon to Syria.
    • Naveen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2012
        I think the final solution is to shift to Israel. Lebanon also politically not stable.

        Naveen
        From the desk of the Moderators:

        Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.