A Transforming Way

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2012
      A Transforming Way

      "...Now that we are children of God, we do not know what will become..." I John 3:2

      After receiving the visiting bishop's blessing, Fr. John Brian gave a short sermon on St. Mary and St. John's first epistle (especially chapter 3). Part of that epistle is an appointed reading for the Sunday after Assumption.

      In this short and inspirational sermon, Fr. John Brian talks about change and the changes every Christian should anticipate. Then, he speaks to the idea that there is a gentle transformation that we do not, or rather cannot, know because it is becoming everything we were created to be.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, August 19, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please, as you are inspired, pray for us and help us.