Spiritual Words. Feast of St. Mary.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2012
      "For she is ark and vase and throne and heaven. She was judged worthy to be entrusted with ineffable mysteries; she was judged worthy to reveal things hidden and sealed in the Book of Daniel, and through her 'all of us, with faces unveiled, will gaze on the glory of the Lord' (2Cor 3:18). Through her the veil on Moses' face has been lifted."

      Theoteknos, Bishiop of Livias, on the Assumption of the Holy Mother of God.
      "And Mary said: My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant; For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed. For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name. And His mercy is on those who fear Him From generation to generation." Luke 1:46-50