Mor Philoxinus Mattias Nayis will lead the SOC deligation for the funeral of Patriarch Abune Paulo

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
    His Holiness the Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas delegated Mor Philoxinus Mattias Nayis, Patriarchal Assistant and Metropolitan of St. Aphrem Theological Seminary, Ma’arrat Saidnaya, Damascus to lead the delegation of Syriac Orthodox Church for the funeral of Patriarch Abune Paulos. The delegation will arrive Addis Ababa tomorrow.