Shri Skariya George awarded the President's Military Service Award of 2012

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2012
    Shri Skariya George (member of Kattachira Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church) awarded the President's Military Service Award of 2012.

    We the moderators and members of SOCMNet congratulating him and praying for him and all those guarding our beloved country..

    SOCM News updates

    For SOCM News updates in English and Malayalam, please visit
    http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet
    Click on "Like" button for the email updates.

    We are now in Twitter also
    Follow us @
    https://twitter.com/socmnet

    Please support and prompt.