A Christian should understand his/her context

  • Rev. Fr. Jerry Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      Dear moderators,
      This is the follow up to my earlier post about the North East exodus from Bangalore and other states of India. This is a plea that we have to understand people from other religions and communities. It is important to understand this and make efforts towards peace because this is what Syrians in Syria are now undergoing. The pain of migration and fleeing is something deep and results out of the denial of certain groups of people to understand others who are part of our society.
      http://www.jerryachensworld.blogspot.in/2012/08/understanding-north-east-need-to-take.html
      Let us continue prayers in our respective churches and homes for peace to prevail. Lead us kindly God. Jerry achen.

      Fr. Jerry Kurian
      I.D. no. 4500