Christians should help in facilitating peace in India

  • Rev. Fr. Jerry Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012
      Dear moderators,

      This is a write up on the need for sanity as conflict and non-violence dominate news before and after our independence day celebration. The context of the write up is the fear spread in the minds of the North East population in Bangalore that there will be violence against them. Several thousands have already left. We have a responsibility of assuring them and talking to other communities about peace and non-violence. The same could happen anywhere.
      http://jerryachensworld.blogspot.in/2012/08/the-freedom-to-be.html
      Grant us peace O Lord God. Jerry achen.

      Fr. Jerry Kurian
      I.D. no. 4500