Chevalier title of St. Ephraim Medal awarded to Mr K.C Kurian

  • Alex Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
    Dear All,

    We, the Vicar and the Managing Comittee of the St George Patriarcal Church, are very honured to invite each of you on the solem investiture of the ST APHREM THE SYRIAN DECORATION FOR CHEVALIER granted by H. H Ignatious Zakka Iwas, Patriarch of all East , Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church to our member Naduvileparambil, Karottu Chandy Kurian.

    During the time there were differences and disputed in the Puthuppally Valiapalli, Mr Kurian has worked tirelessly to uphold the Faith of our forefathers . He has faced many conflicting situations and problems to make the current church a reality.

    Mr Kurian is a member of the Karottu Naduvileparambil family. He is the son of Mr K.V. Chandy and Mrs Kochannama Chandy (Chembola Kannukuzhiyil,Puthuppally). His forefathers Kunjuvarkichen and Karottu Chandy were all actively involved in the administrative aspects of the church. It is their fevour and sprit of faith that continues to inspire Mr Kurian.

    Mr K.C Kurian has held responsible posts, both in his professional career and in his college days. He has held distinguished positions in KSSIA, Khadi Industries, Plastic Industries Association and the Y's Mens' club .

    Mr Kurian is married to Mrs Jaya Kurian (Koikkara Pannackalodiyil House, Kakkanad). He is blessed with two sons , Alex Kurian (Kuwait) and Paul Kurian (San Francisco).

    Best Regards

    Alex Kurian Karottu