Body of Patriarch Abune Paulose has arrived at the patriarch office

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 10:32 PM
      News
      17 Aug'12
      It has been reported that the Ethiopian Holy Synod and Church leaders is to gather at the Capital city to decide the funeral dates of Patriarch Abune Paulose. A committee will be formed to lead the funeral rites.

      According to our sources his body has arrived at the patriarch office.

      For more updates, please keep visit our Oriental Orthodoxy Page
      https://www.facebook.com/OrientalOrthodoxy