Catholicose left to Germany to visit Holy Father

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012
      Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselius Thomas I is on the way to Germany to
      visit Holy Father. Enroute to Germany, Catholicose visited Switzerland
      St. Mary’s Jacobite Syrian Orthodox. Parish members given a warm welcome
      to Catholicose . Catholicose is accompanied by Metropolitan of Mylapore and Delhi Dioceses His Eminence Issac Mor Osthatheos and Secretary to Catholicos Dn, Ebin. Secretary to Holy Father Very Rev. Mathews Karimpanackal, MSOCME treasurer Shri.Babu Vethani, WMC Swiss Province President Shri Joy Kochatty were present on the occasion.
      Photos @
      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.328566277236806.75602.159423580817744&type=1

      SOCM News updates

      For SOCM News updates in English and Malayalam, please visit
      http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet
      Click on "Like" button for the email updates.

      We are now in Twitter also
      Follow us @
      https://twitter.com/socmnet

      Please support and prompt.