Fwd: Material about Athena's illness.

  • Very Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012
    Dear moderatos and felloe Christian:
    Please try to help them if you can. Their parents are belongs to our Church.

    Thanks
    David Achen

    Dear David Achan,

    I am attaching a flyer and a presentation about Athena's illness as we spoke yesterday. Please let me know if this will be helpful in communicating her situation and raising awareness about this much more common illness and funding research.

    Thank you

    --
    Paul Ignatius & Shibi Karukappilly
    774 293 1117