Feast of St. Baseliose Eldho at St. Basil's SOC Boston

  • SOCM News
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      Dear Beloved in Christ,
      St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church is celebrating the annual feast day of our Patron Saint, Mor Baseliose Eldho, on September 28th & 29th. We cordially invite you all to come and receive the blessings through the intercession of Mor Baseliose Eldho. The Perunnal celebration will be blessed with the esteemed presence of H.E. Mor Titus Yeldho; Archbishop & Patriarchal Vicar.

      Yours in the Lord,
      Fr. Geevarghese Jacob
      (Vicar/ President)

      PROGRAM:

      Friday, September 28, 2012
      06:30 pm: Flag Hosting
      07:00 pm: Evening Prayer (H.E. Mor Titus Yeldho)
      08:00 pm: Devotional Address
      08:45 pm: Nercha Kanji (Dinner)

      Saturday, September 29, 2012
      09:00 am: Morning Prayer
      10:00 am: Holy Qurbana (H.E. Mor Titus Yeldho)
      12:00 pm: Procession
      12:30 pm: Benediction & Nercha
      01:00 pm: Lunch followed by auction

      Take the opportunity to sponsor this celebration by taking perunnal shares ($50/ share). An individual name can be registered with this donation to remember in the intercessory prayer to Mor Baseliose Eldho during the perunnal service and every Sunday for a year.

      For further Information:
      Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Jacob (Vicar/ President) 732-505-8339
      Mr. Kuriakose Maniattukudyil (Vice President) 781-249-1934
      Mr. Mark Alexander (Secretary) 860-656-0595
      Mrs. Sony Korah (Trustee) 281-475-9231

      Address: 65 Ellis St, Newton, MA 02464,USA
      Tel: 4-StBasils-B (478-227-4572)
      For Direction, Visit: http://www.stbasilsboston.org/