Job Oppening at Technopark, Trivandrum for J2EE Professionals

  • Anoop
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Dear Brothers / Sisters,

      We have opening for Java J2EE Professionals in a most reputed MNC at Technopark, Trivandrum. If anybody interested please shoot your updated resume to my email address anoopkbaby@... Here is the details :

      Job Description: Java/J2EE
      Role: Senior Software Developer / System Analyst
      3 - 7 yrs of work experience.
      Skill Sets: Spring (preferred), Struts, Hibernate
      Work Location: Trivandrum / Chennai

      Regards

      Anoop
      Member ID # 1005