Feast of St. Stephens’s at St. Stephen's Syrian Orthodox Knanaya Church-Maynard

  • SOCM News
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      (Feast of St. Stephens’s at St. Stephen's Syrian Orthodox Knanaya Church-Maynard, MA, USA)

      We kindly Invite all of You to join us to celebrate St. Stephen's Perunnal which is scheduled for August 11th and 12th.

      H.E. Ayub Mor Slivanos (Regional Metropolitan of North America & Europe) And H.G. Kuriakose Mor Gregorios (Metropolitan of Kallissery & Malabar Regions) will bless us with their presence. Rev. Dn. Benny John Chirayil is the Guest Speaker. We look forward to seeing all of You!

      August 11th: 5PM – 8:30 PM (Evening Prayers & Perunnal Message)
      August 12th: 9AM – 1:30 PM (Morning Prayers, Qurbana & Raasa)

      President & Vicar: Rev. Fr. Marcos Chaluparampil: 860-221-4211
      Secretary: Matthew Chacko Thanuvelil: 207-653-9001,
      Trustee: Regi K Thomas Kunnirickal: 978-460-3719

      Committee Members:
      Shaju Jacob Kalamparampil, Tommy Nadayil, Prejoei Kalamparampil,
      Abe Abraham Vazhayil, Abraham Scariah Pathinachil, Babu Punnoose Padeekal, George Punnoose Padeekal, Soman Kurian Ezhuthupalliyil, Alice Soman Ezhuthupalliyil, Jacob Thomas Edavazhikal, Sunny Abraham Kalamparampil, Leelamma Kuriakose Ezhumayil.

      Address:
      182 Main St, Maynard, MA 01754
      www.ststephensknanayachurch.org