Kind gesture of Mor Dionysius Geevarghese

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
    • Mathew G Daniel Nedumkandathil
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        When Andrew asked Jesus about his dwell, He answered Come and See.. by telling this Our Lord and Saviour insists us to see Him in actions..

        What else to say I feel proud to be a resident of Manjinikara, now it enhanced to high above the sky. I remeber a few lines of Tagore in his Nobel Prize winning Collections Gitanjali.

        In it he says not to search god in the dark corners of the tmple but with the person who toils....

        I know HG Mor Dionnasiose for the past fortyfive years.. for some he is adament in principles but for me he keeps the value of the robe which he puts on

        Mathew G Daniel Nedumkandathil,
        Manjinikara