10th Anniversary of Enthronement of Catholicose celebrated

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 10:37 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 31 KB
    26 July’12

    His Beatitude Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I celebrated his 10th Anniversary of Enthronement as Catholicose at Patriarchal Centre, Puthencruz in a very simple function.

    Aboon cut a cake on this occasion and shared it with Mor Aphrem Mathews, Mor Koorilos Geevarghese, Mor Antheemos Mathews, Very Rev. Mathews Karimpanackal Ramban, Secretary of Malankara Church Baretho Mehero Thampu George, Thukalan and Aboon’s secretaries Dn. Ebin and Dn. Basil.

    On thanks giving prayer, Catholicose thanked Almighty God for HIS blessings to the Holy Church and seek more Mercy from HIM and prayed for Holy Father's speedy recovery.

    Metropolitans congratulated Aboon and convey their diocese's wishes to Catholicose.

    More pictures @
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.323315481095219.73905.159423580817744&type=1