The Next Association Meeting - Will it be a replica of lasttime???

  • Philip Scaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2012
      Dear moderators,

      The aforementioned title in Digest # 4088 shows your independence.
      Congratulations!

      I believe the author has every right to point out the so called
      "authoritarian" democratic system. Now the question is: will anyone in
      authority heed to this and implement any changes?!

      Philip Scaria
      ID# 0908
      St. Peter's Church, Chicago, U.S.A