Home Land Get-together programme of Bahrain St. Peter's JSO Church

  • Chev. Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 3:03 AM
    Dear SOCM-Forum members,

    Bahrain St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church is organizing a home land get-together programme named "Bahrain St. Peter's Day - 2012" for all our ex-members, ex-vicars and ex-patriarchal vicars on Saturday, 18th August 2012 at Karingachira St. George Cathedral parish hall from 10 am to 1 pm. The main purpose of this get-together meeting is for our ex-members and ex-vicars to have a union after they left Bahrain, in order to renew their bond of friendship. We had sent the invitation letters to all our ex-members, but not sure the addresses in our Church record are correct or not. Hence, it will be highly appreciated, if any of the ex-members who didn't got the letter so far, may consider this as an invitation for attending the function on that day. Kindly confirm your presence to our programme coordinators in Kerala, Mr. Jacob P. Varghese (Mobile: 9447578033) or Mr. Sunny Joseph (Mobile No: 9995492633) at the earliest. If any of our Forum members knows any ex-members of Bahrain St. Peter's JSO Church, kindly pass this information to them also. I am attaching herewith the invitation letter sent to our ex-members for your information.

    Thanking you for your kind assistance in this matter.

    Regards & Best Wishes,
    ----
    Chev. Thomas Abraham,
    Hon. Secretary
    St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church,
    Bahrain.
    E-mail: stpeters@...