God Knows How We Feel

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      God Knows How We Feel

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/07/god-knows-how-we-feel.html

      Ever since the birth of Jesus Christ, over 2,000 years ago, the human-divine relationship has been forever changed. Fr John Brian discusses our issues in context with God's incarnation and the willingness to demonstrate the divinity of human life despite the ravages of sin's distortion.

      We are created in the image of God and, to fully realized as human beings, we must be willing to be that image in completeness. This can lead to some radical interactions with other human beings - also made in the image of God!

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, July 22, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please, as you are inspired, pray for us and help us with a financial
      donation or other contribution.