Patriarch send his wishes to the Muslims on the occasion of Holy month of Ramadan

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012
      Patriarch send his wishes to the Muslims on the occasion of Holy month of Ramadan.
      Source:
      http://www.sana.sy/ara/2/2012/07/20/432547.htm
      Google Translation of the message.

      By His Holiness Patriarch Mar Ignatius Zakka I Iwas Patriarch of
      Antioch and All the East Supreme Head of the Syriac Orthodox Church in
      the whole world in the hope that the month of Ramadan beginning of
      goodness and blessing and safety on Syria and its people.

      The Patriarch Iwas on this occasion my warmest congratulations and best wishes to Muslims in Syria and the whole world prayed God Almighty to accept their fasting and prayers.

      He said in a statement from his residence in Germany received (SANA) a copy of it today, "said congratulations today to our fellow Muslims facet of our common life and follow-up to the tradition that enshrined in our people throughout its long history, because our country and our long history is the history of shared pride and we are keen to have to be worthy of it, and give out tributaries of the new express our quest and our work because our present is our past to fit booming. "

      He concluded, "The divine law set off from our country and we are called to make a unique example of co-existence and national unity stemming from the love of the homeland and we shared a living .. I have found on this earth by the will of God and they will stay and live our lives together."