Update on His Holine ss’s Healt h

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2012
    Update on His Holiness’s Health
    18 July'12

    By the Grace of our Lord God, His Holiness is discharged from the hospital.

    His Holiness will stay for some time at the German diocese headquarter of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church before moving to the Patriarchate in Ma’arat Sednaya, Damascus, Syria.

    Let us all say thank to the Lord God for HIS Mercy and keep our kneels down and pray for His Holiness.