Update on His Holine ss’s Healt h

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 12:35 AM
      Update on His Holiness’s Health
      14 July'12

      According to the bulletin of the hospital, the doctors are very much satisfied with the speedy recovery of His Holiness after the surgery. His Holiness will be discharged from the hospital in few days and will stay for some time at the German diocese headquarter of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church before moving to the Patriarchate in Ma’arat Sednaya, Damascus, Syria.

      As per the information we gathered, His Beatitude Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I and the delegation will be visiting His Holiness on Friday the 20 July. Catholicose will be spending few days with Moran in Germany.

      Let us all say thank to the Lord God for HIS Mercy and keep our kneels down and pray for His Holiness.
    • SOCM News Bureau
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18 11:21 PM
      Update on His Holiness’s Health
      18 July'12

      By the Grace of our Lord God, His Holiness is discharged from the hospital.

      His Holiness will stay for some time at the German diocese headquarter of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church before moving to the Patriarchate in Ma’arat Sednaya, Damascus, Syria.

      Let us all say thank to the Lord God for HIS Mercy and keep our kneels down and pray for His Holiness.