Malankara World Journal Issue 85 is available online

  • Dr. Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 1:46 PM
      The Malankara World Journal Issue 85 (July 12, 2012) is available online at:

      http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/Newsletter/MWNews_85.htm

      Table of Contents Issue No: 85

      1. Bible Readings for This Sunday (Jul 12)

      Seventh Sunday after Pentecost

      2. Sermons for This Sunday (Jul 12)

      http://www.Malankaraworld.com/Library/Sermons/Sermon-of-the-week_7th-sunday-after-Pentecost.htm

      3. Inspiration for Today

      My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. (EXO. 33:14)

      4. Featured: The Unforgivable Sin

      Of all the teachings of Jesus, perhaps none troubles us more than His
      warning about blaspheming the Holy Spirit. When reading today's passage it is only natural to ask, "What is the unforgivable sin?" and, "Have I committed it?" ...

      5. Dachau and Doubt - A Visit to a Nazi Concentration Camp

      Throughout our faith journey we will experience doubt -- doubt about the goodness of God, the wisdom of God, even the truth of God. Dachau
      moments. Moments when you wonder what God is really like. ...

      6. Raising the Shield… Again And Always

      God has given us a shield of faith, a defense against the flaming arrows of fear and doubt. Again and again we must lift it up to protect our hearts and minds. ..

      7. Testing of Your Faith Develops Perseverance

      And when we're in the Word—and are living according to the guidelines
      and words of caution given to us there—we see that it isn't so hot in
      "the furnace" after all in our lives. Because when you know the Lord,
      the power of his life-saving blood certainly makes it "cool." ...

      8. Temporary Troubles

      Adversity prepares us for what God has ahead. God's people will be
      better off eternally because they suffered temporarily. The tradeoff in eternity will bear this out. ...

      9. Pearls of Wisdom

      We often are inclined to complain about the everyday demands on us, the little annoyances and problems that disrupt our day. ...

      10. Recipe: Summer Cranberry Spritzer

      A cool drink for hot summer picnics or to relax on your backyard.

      11. The Cookie Thief

      Being sure is not the same as being right. Certainty without humility
      can lead to self-righteousness that distorts our view and understanding of the world and of people. ...

      12. Humor: Dying

      13. About Malankara World
      ========================
      Read all the articles and features in this week's Malankara World
      Journal online at:

      http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/Newsletter/MWNews_85.htm

      Thank you for your support and help.

      In HIS Service