Fall asleep with lofty thoughts

  • Shibu Luke Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      Fall asleep with lofty thoughts�

      We should fall asleep in the most cheerful and the happiest possible frame of mind. Our minds should be filled with lofty thoughts with thoughts of love and helpfulness thoughts which will continue to create that which is helpful and uplifting, which will refresh the soul and help us to awake in the morning refreshed and in superb condition for the day's work. Anon, in the Value of Happiness, Mary Minerva Barrows

      [Note: Thanking God for His goodness all our life and in the life to come, and praying for others with care and love; these will help us fall asleep in peace.]

      Happiness�Heaven begun here�

      Happiness, content, and right satisfaction, all doubts answered, all dark places lighted up, heaven begun here this is the reward of loving God. In this world tribulation; yes, but good cheer in spite of that. George Hodges, in the Value of Happiness, Mary Minerva Barrows

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D.C