Four Things That Bring Great Peace

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      Four Things That Bring Great Peace

      From The Imitation of Christ by Thomas A Kempis (1380 - 1471)

      The Voice of Christ:
      My child, I will teach you now the way of peace and true liberty.

      Seek, child, to do the will of others rather than your own.
      Always choose to have less rather than more.
      Look always for the last place and seek to be beneath all others.
      Always wish and pray that the will of God be fully carried out in you.

      Behold, such will enter into the realm of peace and rest.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D.C