Re: One question

  • Elias kerala
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 13, 2003
      Dear Antioch believer,
      I would be proud to have the names you suggested. There are
      thousands in India with those names and I would be proud to be one
      among them. I don't think anybody get any special respect in having a
      middle eastern name,instead people get embarrassed with these names.

      My parents did not know they would have to pay royalty for using
      those names, similarly the people of malankara are paying now for the
      warm reception they gave to middle eastern traders and dividers.

      Elias(Sorry for using this name)
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members