Re: Dn. Jerry Jacob, MD of the American Archdiocese to the Holy Priestho

  • T.V. John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      The ordination of Dn. Dr. Jerry Jacob and the recent ordinations of other deacons into priesthood wipes away the fear we have about the future of our church in the US. There is an unsettling anxiety amongst the first generation members of our church whether we will be able to carry forward our faith and traditions without much of a change. However, the fact that now we have a strong and well organized youth anchored on our faith and believes has provided our church with a platform that can carry on our faith into future probably even with enhanced vigor. Our youth is increasingly becoming the cornerstone of our church by actively involving in altar services, Sunday school, choir, bible study classes etc. Several of them have taken their commitment into the next level by becoming deacons and now priests. Dn. Dr. Jerry Jacob and the recently ordained Rev. Fr. Dr. Zach Varghese are substantiating examples of that trend. Hearty Congratulations and God's abundant blessings to them

      T.V. John
      New Jersey
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.