Please pray for our Holy Father

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
    07 July'12

    As our Holy Father is slowly recovering from Post-operative Treatments.
    Let us all keep our kneel down and pray for His Holiness.

    Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God) and all Saints Pray for HIS Vicar and our beloved Moran.
  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
    • 160 KB
    Let us all keep our kneel down and pray for His Holiness.

    Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God) and all Saints Pray for HIS Vicar and our beloved Moran.

    Photo source: St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral
    Vallicodu-Kottayam - Pathanamthitta District - Thumpamon Diocese.
  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012