Piravom Church Issues & Discussions turning to wrong side

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Dear All,

      For that last few days or may be weeks, there were a lot of discussion on the Piravom Church issues. Some of it were so much informative and need necessary corrective measures from our side, irrespective of pointing a finger to any individual in particular. I feel the transperancy in the church matters are nil. It is a fact that each and every church is independent, not binding by any law, and act accordingly. A minority in all Church like it that way only. A sizeable majority keep silence, and do not want to make an issue out of it. Whatever Bro. Noby C. Mathew pointed out about extravagent spending on unwanted show biz, is to be curtailed. Some churches are spending crores on rennovation, but never care to help an ailing parish somewhere near them or far. This tendency is to be stopped. IOC mastered in pooling of excess income in every dioceses, and thereby the weak parishes are getting financial help. Like in the cooperative sector, every penny of profit.

      Varugese C J