Malankara World Journal Issue 84 (July 5) is available online

  • Dr. Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 2:32 PM
      The Malankara World Journal Issue 84 (July 5, 2012) is available online at:

      http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/Newsletter/MWNews_84.htm

      Table of Contents (Issue 84 - Focus: Freedom, Independence and Government)

      1. Bible Readings for This Sunday (July 8)

      Sixth Sunday after Pentecost

      2. Sermons for This Sunday (July 8)

      http://www.Malankaraworld.com/Library/Sermons/Sermon-of-the-week_6th-sunday-after-Pentecost.htm

      3. Inspiration for Today

      All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.

      4. Featured: True Freedom Offered by Jesus Christ Can Transform the
      World - Archbishop Chaput

      5. Independence Day Message

      Just as those colonists opposed the King of England for their freedom,
      Christ opposed Satan for our freedom. And every sinner that accepts
      Christ signs a spiritual Declaration of Independence that declares war
      on the enemy of their soul. ...

      6. Mapping 'Fault Lines' in America

      In Micah 3, the prophet wants his nation to know that the God they serve
      is not only a God of love, mercy, and grace, but also a God of
      judgment…and though God would rather bless and demonstrate love, and
      continue to extend His grace and mercy, that there does indeed come a
      time when, because of sin and rebellion, God's patience is exhausted. ...

      7. Celebrate Your Freedom

      We have to declare our freedom and be determined to stand against the
      opposing forces of darkness in our lives. We have to declare our freedom
      from addiction, poverty, sickness and lack. We have to stand and fight
      until we fully experience His freedom and the peace that He has
      promised. ...

      8. Reclaim America (Poem)

      9. What America Really Needs

      One of the saddest things, I believe, about many in the Church today is
      that they're putting their faith in the people and politics of our
      nation and setting up an idol for themselves. They believe everything
      will be okay as long as we get this or that person elected. But the
      reality is that there's no one person who can transform a nation… only
      Jesus can. ...

      10. Health: 10 Tips for Preventing Heartburn

      Heartburn affects about 60 million people in the United States, but
      there are steps you can take to minimize your chances of experiencing
      it. The best part is that by following these suggestions, you will not
      only reduce the chances of suffering from heartburn - you will also
      promote the health and well-being of your entire digestive system. ...

      11. Family Special: For The Good of Your Kids

      Several studies have proven the devastating effects divorce has on
      children showing that children of all ages deal with negative impact on
      their emotions, behavior patterns, compliance with rules, and
      self-image, to name a few. ...

      12. Humor: Who Broke Down the Walls of Jericho?

      About Malankara World

      ========================

      Read all the articles and features in this week's Malankara World
      Journal online at:

      http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/Newsletter/MWNews_84.htm

      Thank you for your support and help.

      In HIS Service