God Dependency and Independence

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2012
      God Dependency and Independence

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/07/god-dependency-and-independence.html

      As we reflect and remember the Apostles and their mission of the church, Fr. John-Brian discusses issues of clergy and laity, clarifying our complete dependence on God.

      Another low key presentation that is instructional and inspirational - on a day that there is a solemn remembrance of one who has passed and the gospel lesson about miracle of the bread and fishes. Listen how these are brought together in another lesson in Christian spiritual development.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, July 1, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please, as you are inspired, pray for us and help us.