Spiritual Words.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1376 , Jul 4, 2012
      "When you hear that your neighbor or your friend has denounced you behind your back or indeed in your presence, show him love and try to compliment him."

      St. John Climacus.
      "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock." Matthew 7:24-25
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1376 of 1376 , Apr 29

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Discernment in beginners is true knowledge of themselves; in intermediate souls, it is a spiritual sense that faultlessly distinguishes what is truly good from what is of nature and opposed to it; and in the perfect, it is the knowledge which they have within by Divine illumination, and which can enlighten with its lamp what is dark in others. Or perhaps, generally speaking, discernment is, and is recognized as, the certain understanding of the Divine will on all occasions, in every place and in all matters; and it is only found in those who are pure in heart, and in body and in mouth."

           St. John Climacus.

        "Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name."  Psalm 33:20-21

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.