Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1458 , Jul 3, 2012
      "The holy one was pleasing to God the Father; the virgin was pleasing to the substantial Word, begotten from the Father before the ages; the virgin was pleasing to the life-giving Spirit, Who gives every being light and transforms them into citizens of heaven. For if Enoch, who pleased God, was taken up 'that he might never see death' (Gen, 5:24; Heb. 11:5), how much more would God have taken up the soul of her whom He had made one body with divine grace, to the paradise of delight where the divine light shines without end! And if He commanded that Elijah, who was a prophet, should mount to heaven in a chariot of fire (I Kings 2:11), how much more she who is foretold and called blessed in the prophets' writings. who shines in an outstanding way among the prophets and the apostles like the moon in the midst of the stars."

      Theoteknos of Livias.

      "Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O Lord, And teach out of Your law." Psalm 94:12
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1458 of 1458 , Sep 2 7:54 PM

        "The path travelled by the righteous has always been a hard one, my brethren. They have always been hard-pressed, either by those who do not believe in God or who hold a wrong belief. Abel was wronged by his brother Cain; Noah and Lot likewise by a wicked race of men; and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by the heathen. But God never leaves the righteous to walk his hard way alone. This is clearly seen in the life of Isaac: 'I am the God of Abraham your father, do not fear.' Isaac understood these words, with their overflowing significance. By them, God gave him courage, and they were a reminder of His presence."

           St. Nikolai Velimirovich.

        "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"  2 Corinthians 5:17

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.