Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1332 , Jul 3, 2012
      "The holy one was pleasing to God the Father; the virgin was pleasing to the substantial Word, begotten from the Father before the ages; the virgin was pleasing to the life-giving Spirit, Who gives every being light and transforms them into citizens of heaven. For if Enoch, who pleased God, was taken up 'that he might never see death' (Gen, 5:24; Heb. 11:5), how much more would God have taken up the soul of her whom He had made one body with divine grace, to the paradise of delight where the divine light shines without end! And if He commanded that Elijah, who was a prophet, should mount to heaven in a chariot of fire (I Kings 2:11), how much more she who is foretold and called blessed in the prophets' writings. who shines in an outstanding way among the prophets and the apostles like the moon in the midst of the stars."

      Theoteknos of Livias.

      "Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O Lord, And teach out of Your law." Psalm 94:12
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Feb 15

        "For Christians above all men are forbidden to correct the stumblings of sinners by force...it is necessary to make a man better not by force but by persuasion. We neither have authority granted us by law to restrain sinners, nor, if it were, should we know how to use it, since God gives the crown to those who are kept from evil, not by force, but by choice."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  John 16:33

        Prayer Requests:

        The families of all the recently Crowned, Christian Martyrs. May God grant them strength and peace.
        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness